Monday, June 21, 2010

Can I use pepper spray as lip plumper instead of plumping gloss?

They have the same active ingredient. I wanna make a good impression yanno..Can I use pepper spray as lip plumper instead of plumping gloss?
Yes, go right ahead it works for me. But make sure u spray it in a different direction from where your kids are sitting. I forgot to one time and my kids b!tched and cried for the longest time.Can I use pepper spray as lip plumper instead of plumping gloss?
you will impress alright, bin it.
I think you need to ask yourself this question instead:





';Am I a fu*king idiot?';
Ya might miss and hit your eye and getting blinded would not make a good impression! Stick with the lip plumper...
I don't see why not. :)
I would use peppermint oil instead. That will ';sting'; your lips and that is what actually plumps them. Pepper spray? NO WAY! You can lose your breath and if swallowed...ouch!
You can use it if you want to cry after wards. Not a good plan.
suuuure. have someone video tape you
u mus be a very werid person and dont use pepper spray fool
i don't know, wouldn't that hurt? Try it before you make the good impression though in case it doen't work.
Lets not get to accesive then youlll look like a whore
Go for it.
dont b stupid
YES! And rub jalapenos on your cheeks for blush. Don't forget to give your honey a nice big smack on the lips.
Yes you can.
Use it as eye drops
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans