Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a good lip gloss that won't leave white suff on my mouth.?

Exfoliate your lips once a week and use a lip moisturizer everyday. You'll be able to wear any lip gloss and it won't leave stuff on your mouth!What is a good lip gloss that won't leave white suff on my mouth.?
Try some of the super-moisturizing Blistex or ChapStick brands. You can find them at any drug store or Wal-Mart. My favorite is the ChapStick smooth and silky or something like that. It comes in a grey tube. It doesn't have much shine to it, but it's super moisturizing. If you're getting white residue on your mouth, I can only imagine that is because your lips arent moisturized enough and it gets into the dried flakes on your lips.





Once you get them moisturized, you should be able to use whatever you want!What is a good lip gloss that won't leave white suff on my mouth.?
how does it leave white stuff on ur lips???


my lip gloss has NEVER done that.


i use...


lancome juicy tubes


chanel lip gloss


and M.A.C lipglass


laytah**

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans