Monday, June 21, 2010

Lip gloss with glitter=itchy lips?

I have been using revlon super lustrous lip gloss in pearl plum for a while now. It has visible flecks of glitter in it and I have weird itching on my lips. My question is: have any of you ladies ever experienced this sort of thing from lip gloss? Its funny because my lips aren't red or swollen, just itchy!Lip gloss with glitter=itchy lips?
Hiya! I had the same problem...


Unlike you, I had red lips which looked bee-stung but they were really itchy. First I put on vaseline- nothing. So off I went to the pharmacy, and the gave me some anti-histamine (allergy) tablets. And Voila, bye bye itchiness!





So I would reccomend that you go to the CVS or whatever, and get some advice. The problem won't go away!Lip gloss with glitter=itchy lips?
no
Hi lauren, Boy have I ever! LOL...And I use the inexpensive brands. It feels like ';sandpaper'; sometimes! I try to use it over my base coat ';very'; sparingly (just for the effect). So, you aren't alone on this one woman! XOXO Moonpie
I have used lip gloss with glitter in it and had the same problem, I think it is just the glitter.
i had a kinda cheapy lip gloss with the glitter sparks in them and it made my lips feel kind of sand papery where i could feel the glitter speck and then after a while my lips got itchy. the problem was i loved how my lips looked with the glitter, so now i use victoria's secret beauty rush lip gloss and i absolutely love it... and to this day i havent had that itchy sensation...
just say no to glitter lipgloss cause when the gloss goes away you just have glitter specks on your lips.
glitter lip gloss is so last season now its bronze lip gloss
its just from the glitter rubbing against your lips. dont use it anymore. if you want a sparkley look getsally hanson diamond lip treatment. sell it at like wal mart or eckard. or get dior sparkley lip gloss its about $25 at sephora
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans