Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever had their hair glossed in a salon?

I was thinking of getting my hair glossed at a salon, but I was wondering if had it done before and what they thought of it? Is it good? Does it damage your hair? What do they do to your hair and how long does it take etc?Has anyone ever had their hair glossed in a salon?
Not worth the money at the salon, they sell it in stores do it yourself..Has anyone ever had their hair glossed in a salon?
Glossed is not getting highlights at all. I have had it done a few times before, it doesn't work as well on me because I do highlight my hair, but it makes it very shiny and it does not damage your hair at all, in fact it should help. It is just a kind of gel stuff that they put all over your hair, they leave it on for a while and then rinse it out and cut or style it. It doesn't take near as long as a highlight or even a base color.
yeh its amazing, lasts a couple of weeks, i have it done every 2 months, but as everyone eles says you can buy some good shine products in the shops.
Buy John Frieda products and do it yourself at home.


Cheaper and same result.








http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/lcg/F鈥?/a>
whats getting your hair glossed?


lol.. :)


is it like highlights?
hmm... i heard of this i think it makes ur hair shiny..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans