Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I buy bed head lip gloss?

Google yields this:





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=tig鈥?/a>





So there are many places online you can order it from.Where can I buy bed head lip gloss?
i've seen some at target!Where can I buy bed head lip gloss?
grocery store
Krogers.
Bo Rics
You could check Ebay, and I bought mine in a Beauty Store like the ones for cosmotoligists.
wasnt sure hey made it..but let me know when u find out. i love bed head products.. thanks in advance!
Debenhams and Boots i suggest or if you have a Superdrug or SemiChem then maybe there too
Bed Head lip gloss, wow, I was completely oblivious to the fact that they made lip gloss, thought they were strictly hair products.
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans