Monday, June 21, 2010

I want to find good lipgloss to wear just around not 2 much anyone no any good gloss i like reallly light lips

i want nice lipgloss to just wear around but make my lips look really goodI want to find good lipgloss to wear just around not 2 much anyone no any good gloss i like reallly light lips
Victoria Secrets has some awesome lip glosses. One brand I use is ';Beauty Rush';, the other is ';Sweet Talk';. They have tons of colors. Alot of very natural looks. They are usually under $10.00. You can also get really great assorted packs for a good price :)I want to find good lipgloss to wear just around not 2 much anyone no any good gloss i like reallly light lips
Mineral Girlz lip gloss is so awesome! It moisturizes and looks great! I love it! I use the Simply Sparkle because it moisturizes my lips and makes them look all pretty! : )





Oh AWESOME! I just went to the site to give you the link and Simply Sparkle is on sale right now!
try bert's bees that stuff rox!!!
i agree w/ kelly i have victoria secret lip gloss, try strawberry fizz smells good, oh and also try estee lauder Pure Pops
mary-kate and ashley's lip gloss really works! it also smells good! i love it i love the clear one and the watermelon one i can never go anywear without my lip gloss. i highly recomend them also try wet and wild lip gloss it is really good and is also cheap. don't buy Avon's lipgloss it sucks trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans