Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the best lipstick/lip gloss to use?

I have pretty lushes lips, they're not very thin at all. But they're also not TOO big. I have a light tan complexion (I'm not sure if this will affect lip color). %26amp; I am asian.





What color is best to use?


What brand?


Lip gloss or lip stick?


How do I make it last?








I'm currently using a nude lipstick from l'oreal but my friend said it really washed me out.





any advice would be appreciated.Whats the best lipstick/lip gloss to use?
Hey Girl, I'm asian too ! For a nude look you should buy this lipstick called Belle De Jour by Nars [ or a darker one similar to that ], and then line it with a lip liner from mac called Cushy, after that I add a little bit of light pink lip gloss over it. It lasts and it makes my lips look yummy %26amp; luscious ! a dark pink would also look good on asian lips too !





For lipgloss I like to use MAC's Beaux Lipgloss. It's more of a light glittery, golden/nude color. Then of course, my Cushy lip liner. It's great you should try it !Whats the best lipstick/lip gloss to use?
You can't go wrong with a clear gloss. Try Mac Clear LipGlass lip gloss. The trick is to prep your lips for the gloss. First, exfoliate your lips by using a damp washcloth or towel to gently massage. Then, evenly apply a thin coat of lip balm. Lastly, dab a clear gloss in the center of your lips and blend outward. Smack lips together and you have perfectly glossy lips!
0k soo the best colour that you could possible go for it the natural look with the kind of light brown look !





i would always recomend juci tube ! because it tastes good and it makes a lovely glossy look !





LIP GLOSS !!!! all the way its kissable and loveable








Well you could always get this lips gloss kind of thing that you put on over the top and it makes your lip gloss stay on 4 ags seriously it works !








GOOD LUCK =) %26lt;3 xx



I just Alba lip gloss. It's sooo yummy. I use the clear kind, but they have them in really nice colors too. I've used lip gloss/sticks in alll types of brands even high end department stores, and ALba is great!! THen i felt better about wearing it, when I found out it was organic and animal friendly (I was shocked to hear the horrible abuse that happens to animals for cosmetic testing, so sad)
First the colour. Make shurre it looks good on you and matches your skin tone plus your lips. If you have a dark skin i would recommend something light pinky light colours. But if you have lighter skin go with a dark look. Like brown,red. I use rimmel london thats really good and its not sticky.Also why dont you try miss sporty. Its cheap and good.








Hope My anwser helpedxxxxxx
You're already using L'Oreal but you've got the wrong color. Go to the brown colors. Since you're Asian, use the browns have a great selection and get the 8hour last. Also, Revlon Colorstay #215. I think the brown tones would look good on you and both of these brands last and last.
Loreal nude lipsticks are more suitable for fairer skins, not Asians .





Try Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Sandalwood Beige , blot then apply Revlon lipgloss in Nude luster / toasted shine





Apply lip balm , then lipstick , then blot with tissue, apply gloss , blot with 1 ply tissue
try using a colour that matchs your lip colour and try using the naturals collection, it is a bit mor expensive i no, but mine has lasted me a while now and it gives off a more natural look
Well iim not asian but i have alot of friends that are asian so...


Maybe a lipgloss thats is shimmery or a red lipstick from a well known brand like maxfactor or something so ok thats advice i can give you...
you could try going to a few beauty counters to find a colour that suits you and to figure out whether you prefer a lipstick or lip gloss.
Get Lancome's Juicy Tubes.


There are lots of different colours and types
Clinique or Estee Lauder





Go to Nordstroms or Macy's!
Cover girl makeup.
I love mary kay's gold rush! it is sooo shiney and not sticky or smelly like the cheapo brands
victoria's secret. the color that best fits u!!
i wanna know this too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans