Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do guys like it when girls wear wet lip gloss?

A guy I know says he hates wet shiny looking gloss, because it looks like the girl stuck her lips into something.Do guys like it when girls wear wet lip gloss?
I hate it when women wore anykind of make up. For me it all taste like soap....plan and simple. I'm 50 years old and I have alway stayed away from women who wore make up. The beauty in what's inside, not the outer covering. I have been married to the same woman for 26 years now, and make-up is not on her.....things-to-do-list.Do guys like it when girls wear wet lip gloss?
don't pay that guy any attention he doest know what hot. i think a girl looks good with wet lip gloss on!
no i dodnt think so whenever i wear lipglooss w/ rosy cheeks he das i look cute!
im sorry i find it disgusting i only know a few girls that can pull that off and only because they have big lips which makes no difference.
i dunno.. i wear lip gloss all the time.. Matt doesnt mind..
My husband loves the way it looks but hates the way it feels when I kiss him. His very favorite is red lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans