Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Doesn anyone know of this kind of lip gloss???

I need a lip gloss that looks like lip stick. My mom wont let me buy lipstick because she thinks that I am too young to wear it (I kind of agree with her). I dont even like lipstick that much. I just want an orange one because thats a cool color this season and not many lip glosses can give that vibrant orange color. I just need an orange lipgloss that looks like a lip stick. I am already aware with the loreal H.I.P. lipgloss line and sadly, they dont have an orange.





thanks for the awnsers!Doesn anyone know of this kind of lip gloss???
neutruogrena glossy lipstick looks like a stick, colour as a stick, feels like a gloss.Doesn anyone know of this kind of lip gloss???
cover girl lipslicks has been around for years. It's a solid lipgloss as well as loreal color juice stick gloss and revlon has ones called ';sheers';. There is also some new from neutrogena. These usually all come in a tall or short skinny tube. You might want to pick another shade though along with the orange or instead of, like a coral color. The weather is going out of summer and the makeup colors change with the season.
check into victorias secret make up they have los of diff stuff.
http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





Check out the Liquid Lustre by Bee-Luscious. This may be what you are looking for. It is a deep colored lip gloss. So you won't p.o. your mom. The color Smooch is orangey red. It is really cool and kinda sparkley.
TRY '' SAVANNAH BEE''
MAC Lipgelee in Lust is Lush
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans