Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever had their hair glossed in a salon?

I was thinking of getting my hair glossed at a salon, but I was wondering if had it done before and what they thought of it? Is it good? Does it damage your hair? What do they do to your hair and how long does it take etc?Has anyone ever had their hair glossed in a salon?
yea why you ask lolHas anyone ever had their hair glossed in a salon?
I had it done to help out a friend(Y)


It makes your hair really shiny, thicker, and repairs all the individual strands.


The colour lasts for ages, and is really even.


They basically put lots of product into your hair, wait for it to develop, and wash it out.


It takes about 45 minutes for developing and looks really good.





I recommend it ;)
It is awesome. It actually protects your hair it does not take long. They sit you under the dryer for 30minutes or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans