Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lip gloss is it? Please help me?

Some girls at my school have this lip gloss that looks really good, and I've looked all over for it, but I can't find anything! When you sorta unscrew the lid, inside the lid are some lights. I thought it was Dior at first, but when I went to a shop, they said it wasn't. Please help, I'd be rather greatful! Thanks.What lip gloss is it? Please help me?
Just ask them! Why are you so afraid?What lip gloss is it? Please help me?
Liparazzi?


It has mirror and lights in the lid.
Its Liparazzi





http://www.liparazzi.com/home.htm
Go Light On My Lips


Rimmel Underground Light Beam After Dark Lip Gloss


ModelCo Lip Lights





there are many, i searched yahoo for LED lip gloss


the link below has all of them.
ask them where they got it.
The best lipgloss ever is BOBBI BROWN. Even better than what the other girls have, try it and buy it, you`ll look 100 times better than them, don`t try to be like the others be different, you`ll be better.
its called bright lights big lip gloss





its $24 at modelco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans