Monday, June 21, 2010

I cant decide on what color lip gloss to get!!?

I have medium skin tone, short brown hair, and hazel eyes. Should i get a no color (see through) called sqeeze my lemons, or a light pink called water my melonI cant decide on what color lip gloss to get!!?
ooo life is so hard sometimes! jk ;)


get both..and alternate :-)I cant decide on what color lip gloss to get!!?
ORANGE! ok
i like da sound of da lite pink one but ur best bet is to ask one of da girls at ur local make up counter.
pink
Defiantly go with the water my melon!
get both, but you could also try sheer lipglosses they make your lips look lucious
why dont you just get both? Then you can use whichever one you want
life just couldn't be harder!
get the light pink.
uh, didn't you ask this already?





light pink will be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans