Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Lorael Vive Nutri-Gloss Shampoo/Condit. good for your hair?

Is it healthy for your hair?Is Lorael Vive Nutri-Gloss Shampoo/Condit. good for your hair?
Well I have to say that the nutrigloss conditioner really penatrates the hair shaft. It thouroughly moisturises your hair in the least amount of time.


I wish they sold it in big bottles.Is Lorael Vive Nutri-Gloss Shampoo/Condit. good for your hair?
Its okay.
It depends on your hair type. Ive used this shampoo/condit myself and was not at all impressed. It makes your hair extremly greasy and unmanagable My hair is thick and mid-length. But if you want to try it I suggest you use it and see what happens if it is greasy you can always wash it out. I would also suggest you try and get hold of a sample so if it is greasy you wont of spent your money! Hope this helps!
i use the loreal vive pro smooth-intense and it works very very well so i dont see why that one wouldn't work or be healthy for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans