Monday, June 21, 2010

Do u like this lip gloss from physicians formula?

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p鈥?/a> (rose potion) ..i hav a warm beige skin tone and if u had tried this product..do u like it?? wht does it look like on u?? i hate clear lipgloss tht only has glitter and stuff wit no color..do u think it will look good on me?? i also like lite peachy lip colors..do u think tht will look good on me?? wht kinda lipgloss wuld u recommend for me?? the cheaper the better!! Do u like this lip gloss from physicians formula?
DO NOT BUY IT!!! I've tried it, first of all, I like lip plumpers, but this thing felt like my lips were BURNING!!! It has the worst smell, it made me want to throw up, even after I took it off, I could still smell it, it was horrible. Also, it has an ingredient which is toxic if it gets in water, not really what you want on your lips, especialy if you're drinking something.





I suggest skipping this, I like Maybelline's XL Seduction Gloss.





http://color.delush.com/2007/10/review-p鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!Do u like this lip gloss from physicians formula?
that sounds great!! pretty color, i think thats a good brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans