Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lip gloss is the best lip gloss?

I love Victoria Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss.





I'm wearing it right now :)





It's glossy, has good color, %26amp; doesn't get sticky.





%26lt;3What lip gloss is the best lip gloss?
I'd just use Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil. I love it! I just put that on and if I want color, I put on a lip stain after. And the lip stain can also work for the cheeks to make them blush! Aquafina can be found in Wal-mart for $1 near the cash register and chap sticks. Trust me, you won't regret buying it. There is no great color for your lips than it's natural one!





-Also, if you have chapped lips, might I suggest getting some petroleum jelly and putting it on your lips. Then take a toothbrush(try using a new one) and brushing your lips till all of the bad skin is off. Do it whenever you have time, and you will NEVER have chapped lips again.What lip gloss is the best lip gloss?
AVON has a product called brilliant shine lip gloss. It is perfect for your lips, it is SUPER shiny lipgloss and your teeth actually look whiter when you wear it, NO JOKE!!! And its only $2.99 in the website listed below.
For an expensive brand, Estee Lauder. They're quite pricey, but work great. They come in all colors and shines.


If you have a Vanity in your mall, I'd recommend the Passion Punch one that is their brand. It's amazing, and only $3.50 each!


I hope I helped (:


~Elaina
in my opinion all the covergirl wetslicks lip glosses bcuz there not sticky at all, goes on smooth and there are alot of pretty colors to choose from! they also have the new amazemint wetslicks lip gloss that freshens ur breathe, it taste minty lol!
I brought this hollywood lights lip gloss the best ever it is a very pretty color and it lights up when I open it. Im just in love with it. The bottle is so pretty 2.
avon glazewear liquid lip color by avon. i love this gloss and have turned many people on to it.
i recommend using the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Strawberry Fizz Lip-gloss! Its soooo good!! It also taste good!! Its only about 7$ at Victoria's Secret and Victoriassecret.com
beyond natural from revlon is great for a nice natural look. also beauty rush from Victoria's secret is great!!
Anything M.A.C,Mertle norman,Maxi,Hipshock,urban decay,elf
CoverGirl amazmint lip gloss.


I love the minty taste lol
Lancome Juicy tubes or Benefit lipgloss is good too
CO Bigelow Peppermint Lipgloss from Bath and Body WOrks... its not sticky and it makes your breath smell good!
i love clear shiny lip gloss the mint flavored one from nyc buy it
MAC Dazzle Glass that is the best and I heard that it is the best!!
CoverGirl WetSlicks
Estee Lauder.
M.A.C lustreglass and chanel
victoria secret


beauty rush
I love MAC lipglasses
MAC
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans