Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i choose what color lip gloss to wear???

go with the lighter shades and dont use anything dark cuz it would ruin the effect of lip gloss being glossy and light, not thick and dark like lipstickHow do i choose what color lip gloss to wear???
try the product out how easy wuz dat huh?How do i choose what color lip gloss to wear???
the one that compliments the out fit you're wearing
a nice light pink would look nice.
Lip gloss is spectacular because it is really hard to get it wrong. Try getting a paint box style with several shades to choose from and don't be afraid to mix.
color of lip gloss you should wear is just a shiny transparent kinda thing and a light pink or light red lipstick.
i usually wear a lip gloss from bobbi brown that is almost the same color as the inside of my lip, or just a shade darker. That is my every day wear. I also have a more reddish/plummy color for evening or when I dress up.





I love bobbi brown lip glosses, they go with pretty much any skin tone.
Well I don't know your color. But if you go to the mall in a makeup place and ask the lady she will tell you everything you need yo know. You color in blush, eyeshadow, and many other things.
red/ cute for holidays and stuff...But mostly it depends on your skin color... If you have a natural glow to your skin I recommend a oddish color..If your kinda dull try some pinks and stay away from too shiny.


Hope I could help!!!


Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans