Monday, June 21, 2010

Do guys mind when they kiss a girl and she has lip gloss on?

Does it all get too sticky, or is it fine, or should i just stick with bare lips?Do guys mind when they kiss a girl and she has lip gloss on?
no because theres lip glosses that are edible and have like strawberry flavorDo guys mind when they kiss a girl and she has lip gloss on?
lip stick
Bar e lips
VERY few guys have any complaints about ANY kisses-- even if they are actually allergic to your lipstick or lip gloss.
get a flavored one.How do YOU feel about have lip gloss all over your face ehen you are kissing. good luck with that one.
bare lips... lip gloss has that nasty tasting aftertaste... so i wouldn't recommend it.. i mean.. it smears too so it's a bit messy.
It doesn't really matter. I think it's more sexy to kiss a girl with lip gloss on because their lips shine.
Yes my BF doesn't like lip gloss or lip stick.
not at all its always a pleasure to kiss girls
You should stick to bare lips.. most guys hate the stickiness from lip gloss.. they would prefer chap stick..
How can you worry about such things? If he wants to get into your pants, no amount of lippy is gonna put him off!
it don't matter as far as kissing goes but lip gloss is cute
i would always have on flavored lip gloss not the thick sticky kind but just the chap. and he couldn't get enough of my lovely lady lumps.
As long as she has lips..is great!
Instead of lip gloss dab your lips with lotion then rub with a wash cloth...this brings out your own color and makes your lips soft and kissable...I never wear lipstick or gloss and I get kissed a LOT.
only if it tastes good, like beauty rush from victoria's secret!
I don't mind
most lip gloss ithat i have heard of is basically natural with moisturizers for the lips, dont make a difference to me . edit;; lip gloss is not messy my fincee used it and i could not tell the difference when i was with her but then again she was a good kisser . its beem a year since i seen her . 2008 well we will see if we can get together then .. bro mj
Id say bare lips is better
chap stick works better.....my boyfriend hates sticky lip gloss.
if i was a guy...i wouldnt mind.
if it doesn't look like it was thrown on ur lips
bare lipss
No...


Typically it tasts good. I used to have freinds that were girls put it on before I would let them kiss me.
no complaints





will kiss a girl with nothing on





have a great 2008
I MIND, I HATE THAT.
guys love it..
barelips are always better trust me
yes most definitly its very disturbling
chapstick is good... burts bees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans