Thursday, December 10, 2009

Know of any lip gloss that doesn't make your lips sticky/slimy and doesn't taste toxic?

bonnebell.com non sticky specially lip lites it tastes amazing very fruity you find it at walmart,Walgreen's for 3.49 a tube would last you a long time I like the raspberry sorbet ,strawberry flavor ,pomegranate lip glam .Know of any lip gloss that doesn't make your lips sticky/slimy and doesn't taste toxic?
I think its covergirl, but i cant remember but its called ';Lip Sugar';,


it comes in clear, and other colors,


but i use clear asm an ';overcoat'; because it literally tastes like sugar!


and its very sparkly and pretty over pale pink!


you can search it online


hope i helped :)Know of any lip gloss that doesn't make your lips sticky/slimy and doesn't taste toxic?
glo-toobs:


go on easy, non slimy, or sticky within reason, and they taste great


http://www.coonobabe.com/glotoob.html


Remember I don't know of a gloss that is teflon coated slippery. All glosses have to have some degree of sticky or else it would not stick to your lips.
In high school lip smackers was all I used. I especially like the chap sticks for a nice pretty shine %26amp; no goo. The flavors are fun, I hated the vanilla %26amp; chocolate, but the smells %26amp; taste are pretty true to the description. Bubble gum was my fav!
Usually the non-sticky glosses are the cheap ones... sticky glosses tend to last longer so yeah.. Lip Smackers are really slippery, not sticky at all.
The only lipgloss Ive tried.. that isnt really sticky and gross feeling is the ';Wetslicks'; in the fruit flavors by Covergirl.





You have noooo worries with this gloss.
I luv my NYC tinted lip slider in Sugar Coated. It smells really good too like candy. And they are cheap. At wal-mart they have them for $2.74 I believe but I may be wrong.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Minty Lip Shine. Its amazing. I swear by it.
try beauty rush from victorias secret. They aren't sticky and they actually taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans