Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crossing legs and lip gloss?

I bought some lip gloss because I really liked how they felt on my lips but my wife found out and she took it away even though I didn't want her too. Sometimes I like crossing my legs too and if she sees me doing that she makes me uncross them even though I like that. What should I do?Crossing legs and lip gloss?
I suggest that you are doing exactly what a true submissive does. . . and that is okay. . . but don't stop. . . you are obviously enjoying the more sensitive side of your existence and should continue to expand. . . I'll be you will enjoy shaving under your arms and removing all the body hair on your body. . . so go ahead and do it. . .





Your wife should be encouraged to see how sensitive your really are and how much she benefits from your ';soft side';. . . don't talk about it just show her that you are a better husband and lover when you have lip gloss on and have clean armpits and good looking finger and toe nails. . . Let her appreciate your feminine side and both of you will love the other person for it. . . Best wishes. . .Crossing legs and lip gloss?
It appears as though you do have some feminine traits.. Are you interested in or wanting to crossdress at all..? If you do, before you get involved to any degree, if might be advisable to sit down and chat with yiour wife about this.


But if, as you say, she has already started to ';curb'; any femme tendancies that you have, this could work very much in a negative manner for you..It sure sounds as though she has already made up her mind on things..


I myself, am a married transvestite, and I can only say that things work out very well; she's super supportive, understanding, helpful, etc and it certainly eliminates a lot of trouble and strife..


All I can help with is what I suggested, but you know her better than I obviously, so you play it as you see ';fit';...


Good luck,


Rachelle In High Heels
i dont see what the issuse is ... if your lips are dry ... what do you use?? if lip gloss is what moisturizes your lips then so be it . And as far as crossing your legs i find that most men cross there legs in a femine style because it looks more appropiate ,,,,
ditch the ***** and make the switch you will both be happier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans