Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss and why???

what is your favorite lip gloss or balm and why?? also include where you got it the shade/flavor and what price it was


oh and what lip gloss do guys like best on girls???





plz help thanks!!!!!What is your favorite lip gloss and why???
I would have to say the Buxom line by Bare Escentuals. All the colors are fabulous but I would have to say my favorite is Bambi. I buy them at Sephora, they run about $18 a tube, but they last forever. The color stays on for a long time, it plumps your lips without stinging like some other lines do!. Also I love the minty cool rush you get when you put it on, and even the feeling lasts for a good while after it is applied. As I said all the colors are great, the darker ones actually look dark on the lips, something that is sorely lacking from many brands. And the new shades for the fall (which are all much darker, I just purchased them last week) have an amazing metallic gleam to them.What is your favorite lip gloss and why???
I usually wear MAC clear lipgloss just because it goes with everything. I buy mine at my mall where they have a MAC store but you can usually find it in a MACY's. it costs $14.00. I also really like the DESSERT products by Jessica Simpson, although i don't know if they sell them anymore. Guys don't usually like lip gloss on girls cuz it gets sticky when you kiss lol. but good luckk
On the upper end I love MAC lipglass...right now I am totally loving ';Jampacked';...


On the lower end--but still a great product is:





CO Bigelow Apothecaries Mentha Lip Shine. You can get it at Bath and Body Works and it has a great flavor and shine...they also come in clear or tinted--my favorite is the Spearmint.
i %26lt;3333333333 mac lustreglass





in Flusterose (thats the shade)





its $14.00





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>








heres all of mac's lip gloss





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>



Name: Wet n Wild. I love it because it makes my lips feel smooth %26amp; glossy! Plus, it's pretty cheap %26amp; works like a charm :)





Type/Shade: Mega Slicks 564a (Pink) and then I add a shimmery 591 (Hot pink glittery, but only the glitter really shows up) It adds a nice shimmer to it.





Well, guys don't care what kind, as long as they're kissing it off of girls ;)
all i can say is i don't have a favorite brand all i know i like corally red colors not too dark and natural colors but i do like revlon like 7.00-8.00 i do not like the balm or anything smelly like strawberry or pineapple and yuck bubble gum i buy mine at wal-mart
http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Lip/Li鈥?/a>





I have Berry bella and Coral punch





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>





I have Ripe and Delectable
I love Lancome's Juicy Tubes. I'm not a lipgloss person, but they're amazing. They come in all different colors, but when you apply them it will come out clear.


They're about $8 per tube but they're totally worth it.


You can find them at places like Sephora or Macy's.
mark lipglosses are my favorite! they have A TON of different colors and and they're only 5 dollars.! they can hook up to another accesory you want them to also, like a mark mascara or lipstick or eyeliner! they're perfect. http://vanonas.mymarkstore.com
I love Lancome juicy tubes! In peche, marshmellow, fraise and also melon! They are great! they are 44 Australian dollars. :)
Victoria's secret lip gloss is the best and they have great flavors. Guys like any lip gloss that taste good.
-loreal


-it last a long time on ur lips %26amp; wont come off easily like other lip glosses


-wal-mart


-any color will do


-$6.99


-guys dont really like lip gloss on girls sorry sweetie
I love Vitoria's secret lipgloss!! It tastes so good, and they have a ton of different flavors, including plumping.


xx
I love Mac lip gloss it is a pretty pink with gold shimmer and really adds shine


Pinkarat about $14
loreal HIP gloss and cover girl wet slicks with the peppermint oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans