Thursday, December 3, 2009

I can't find a good shade of red sheer lip gloss!?

They all look bright pink on me...but I don't want a brown based red...are there other choices for me? I have a yellow base to my skin tone. Who makes a nice sheer red? I have tried Laura Mercier gloss stick, Nars lip gloss pot in Diablo, stila in cranberry...they all look pink on me.I can't find a good shade of red sheer lip gloss!?
Try crushing a little bit of a favorite red lipstick, and mixing it with a clear gloss then applying it - if you love the lipstick color, you should love the glass. Oh, and my other thought - try BURTS BEES, they have lots of sheer lipcolors.I can't find a good shade of red sheer lip gloss!?
Try NARS lip gloss in Misbehave.





www.sephora.com





Search for nars lip gloss
You should try sally girl lip jelly it is really cheap and it looks great. It is avalibile at any sallys location.
clinique lip gloss!! makes lips luscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans