Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you object if I wanted you to put on my pink lipstick and wear my glitter lip gloss?

what if it made me happy?Would you object if I wanted you to put on my pink lipstick and wear my glitter lip gloss?
Always do what makes YOU happy...





after all, you deserve to be happy....Would you object if I wanted you to put on my pink lipstick and wear my glitter lip gloss?
as long as i can watch and it makes u happy, u do whatever ure pretty little mistress self desires...
I was going to vehemently deny this request.





until I saw who it came from..


So long as you promise to keep talking and let me brush your hair..


;)
The main thing is be your beautiful self.
Of course I would, even more so if it made you happy =]





*puckers lips*





=]
no. but i have my own pink lipstick and gliiter gloss, but thanks anyway...
No
Go for it.
Sure, I'd put them on


I wouldn't mind :)
depends where i was putting it grrrrrrrrrr[p.s your hot]
if you got naked afterwards..............I'd be good with that
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans