Thursday, December 3, 2009

Want silky gloss in Hair, Help?

I'm useing a product called ';silk n shine'; , it is keeping the silky look for only an hour, how can I get the silky look in my hair through out the day? Last time in yahoo answer some people said to use anti- frizz serum, will it give that super silky look to my hair?Want silky gloss in Hair, Help?
Yeah, it sure will!





Use John Frieda anti-frizz serums their the best.





Tressesme' also has a shine booster that is really great!





Also try using a extra conditioning shampoo and conditioner and try leaving your conditioner in for 5 minutes!





Good Luck!Want silky gloss in Hair, Help?
Redken's product called Glass...is the same thing only it lasts until you shampoo your hair. Silk N Shine is just a cheap version of that. Another good one is Biosilk. The Anti frizz serum will give you that super glossy look but keep in mind it is for frizzy hair. Frizzy hair is typically (but not always) natural curly hair that is very dry. The anti frizz serum is heavier than the silk protein products and if your hair isn't frizzy or corse and dry...it will make your hair greasy.





There are also sprays that are finishing shine sprays that doo the same thing pretty much. Most of these products you can reapply as needed throughout the day....I typically carry a small bottle of Biosilk with me all the time for touch-ups.





An alternative to this...and if you're pressed for the look with virtually no $$$ to spend on stuff like that...Vaseline! Just use it sparringly and remember to warm it up between your fingers first before dabbing it on your hair. In fact I have used it quite a bit for a super glossy shine that is very lightweight, especially after I have highlighted my hair...It gives me natural shine for the time I need it the first week after highlighting when the shine is lost, so until it regains it's own...I use Vaseline. Typically Imy favorite is the Redken Glass. Like I said you need not to reapply it through out the day and it is lightweight...but the Biosilk is the next step down from that.





Hope this helps!
this might be the same product your talking about but Garnier Fructis has a really good and inexpensive product called Weightless Leave-In Anti-Frizz Serum, Sleek %26amp; Shine and it makes your hair suuppper shiney but not as good as catwalk camera ready shine spray. anywho hope this helps.





www.youravon.com/hjohnson8886
try Biosilk or Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Syrum, Both are considered leave in conditioners, as well as shine boosters. I use them both all the time and highly recommend them.
Have u heard of a vitamin spray for hair? It's totally made frm fruits. I'm currently using one and my colleague says that my hair has a wet look throughout the day and i've since not get any split ends or dry hair. Even if you use a hairdryer to blow dry your hair after using the vitamin spray, you hair doesn't dry out and there is not need for any type of conditioners...u can go to a saloon and ask ur hairstylist about it.


I can't remember what brand is my viatmin spray. will check and get back to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans