Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is a question for girls out their who love lip gloss. how many lip glosses do you have?

at least 40.


of all different colors and flavorsThis is a question for girls out their who love lip gloss. how many lip glosses do you have?
its pretty sad but last time I counted I had 76.This is a question for girls out their who love lip gloss. how many lip glosses do you have?
learn the difference between there and their


and the most number of lip glosses i ever have is 5
I usually throw out those I no longer use or is getting a little too old to use. Currently, I have only 5 tubes. Used to love this lip candy (which is actually a really nice lip gloss) by Jessica Simpson, Desserts Treats. Too bad I can't find it anywhere anymore...
To be exact I have 122 lip glosses My favorite are the ones from Victoria's Secret I love the flavors that they have:)
i have 55 lip glosses.
omg.i have about 25 dif ones...i love victorias secret lipgloss...i love urban decay and mac but right now my fav of em all is bath and body works!
i have many lipglosses n if u wanna noe which lipgloss is good den i say lakme,oriflame,avon have a good collection of lipglosses.
5-7 . and you?
I have about 15 and my very favorite brand is Urban Decay. Its the best!
i have around 20 and wow i cant get enough you know??! i love them and i keep trying more and more=] do you have a favorite?
this is bad but probably around 75-80, its because MAC is my love.
like 20 lol i got like a ton for christmas last year lol
too many to count but i think like over 75
haha, bad question to ask...





I have about four or five in my purse...


Used to have a lip gloss making kit with about four in it-it's somewhere.


two in my makeup bag, three in two plastic bags w/other makeup.


and a strawberry chapstick i put on RIGHT before bed lol.





My favorite (right now) is CG Amazemint lipglass in slaphappy.


that, and smackers chapstick in vanilla.





I DO want Clinqe's lipstick in Black Honey though...
TOO many, around 75?





There are worse things to be addicted to!
I have around 78
I have A LOT. Probably about 50 to 60 different ones. I use Bath and Body works lip gloss, and MAC ones. :)





**
I have 15
75 from mac sephora ect.
I have around 50 lip glosses.
80-100
alot. well, i just threw alot out so i have around 10.








but i never use them! :]
23 to be exact
Like 2 haha; one is basically clear but tastes like tangerines, the other is a shimmery coral.
About 30-50. there's some I don't use anymore.
around 50

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans