Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would this lip gloss be too bright for pale skin ?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/NYC%2鈥?/a>





is it too bright for pale skin ?Would this lip gloss be too bright for pale skin ?
to be sincere, that lip gloss doesn't look good on any type of skin...


I have it and it's horrible, it looks pretty but when you actually put it on it's horrible... plus it smells weird hehe...


If I were you i'd reconsider buying it


anyways hope I helped


~Alexandra~Would this lip gloss be too bright for pale skin ?
no not at all! those shades of pinks look best on pale skin. now if you use red or darker pink, now thats to dark, but thats not at all.
it looks like a very nice sheer lipgloss


the peach pink duo in the tube would look great on pale skin
Yes. I have pale skin and I tried that exact same stuff. It looked horrible.
No I dont think so...I actually have pale skin and I love that kind of colors.
Not at all.
Nope.
nope its perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans