Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Mac Lip Gloss worth the money?

I think so... I use the Love Nectar one and it looks GREAT!! I love their lipgloss because it looks great all the time and they have sooo many different types to fit you best!! I love em all lol





Good luck!Is Mac Lip Gloss worth the money?
I didn't think so.Is Mac Lip Gloss worth the money?
not at all. i have a few and they are very sticky and i dont like them at all!
Mac lip gloss is very expensive! although it looks way more nice than other lipglosses, it doesnt last ver long! I use covergirl! its cheap, looks great, and lasts for a long time! You can log onto covergirl.com and chat with live beauty consultants theyll help you! all you do is tell them your skin type and tone! They give you the best answers you get the best results!





Good Luck!!


Kendra
lil mama is worth it... are you?





haha, jk. try n.y.c. its cheap and works great! (sis uses it!)
no
i have mac lipgloss but you get kinda sick of it and its kinda sticky and i get a pink one and dried on to my lips for like 2 days it was bad
You know... I'm not really sure. But have you ever used Mary Kay?
nope
Um.


It depends what you want.


MAC lip gloss is very thick, and its kinda sticky.


I would try the Victoria Secret lip gloss.


=]
i think its worth it as theres many shades to choose from if you dont like MAC try Revlon its a good replacment for ur money
No... invest in something really nice like Chanel or Dior and you will be satisfied. If not, the drug store stuff is fine, but mac costs too much for what it is.
*~*In my opinion, yes!!! I love it (yes, it can be a bit sticky, but I put a clear moisturizing gloss underneath). They also have such a wide range of lip glosses. I love their lipglass, plushglass, lustreglass, and lipgelee. The lipgelees are very comfortable to wear (%26amp; moisturizing). It really just depends on what you like, and what you're comfortable in. I've attached some links to get you started, but I suggest that you go to your nearest MAC store or counter and try some things out. You'll love their lip products!!! HTH!! ;)*~*
It depends what kind you get. Lipglass and lip varnish are really sticky, lustreglass lipgelee and plushglass are a little bit better, but I really prefer their lipstick over anything else.
To me it is. I love the colors MAC offers.
if you're looking for lip gloss, i recommend chanel glossimer. definitely worth the money.
I recommend that you go to a counter and give it a whirl, that's what I love about MAC. If you don't like the lip glass you might one to try their lipsticks they aren't drying at all. If you want something with some shiny to it and not sticky, try their lip conditioners or tendertones.
I don't think that MAC lipgloss is worth all the money that people spend. People can get the same color of lipgloss anywhere else whithout having to pay all that money! I use to spend a lot of money with buying one lopgloss of MAC then one time I went to wall mart and saw the same color at a make up stand! So no. I don't think that MAC is worth the money that people spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans