Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does lip gloss dry lips out even more?

I haven't had that problem, but if you're concerned, I'd put a light coat of Chapstick or other balm on before applying the gloss.Does lip gloss dry lips out even more?
no, it doesn't.. it kinda keeps them moisturize a bit. But wouldn't recommend using it all tha time,. lip gloss is just to make your lips glossy thats all...





you would like need Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm also, to keep your lips from drying out. I would buy both of them.Does lip gloss dry lips out even more?
im pretty sure it doesn't, but I guess it could depend on the brand of lip gloss.
i dont think so


i put lipgloss on my lips and it actually made my lips softer more than chapstick
no i use it when mine are dry and it actually helps it
i don't think so. i think it really helps make your lips softer
That sure doesn't happen to me.
nope lipstick does tho :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans