Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats Your Favorite Lip Gloss?

Ok Girls, I am addicted! I am out of my current kind and I want to try something new, whats your favorite?Whats Your Favorite Lip Gloss?
Urban Decay


Too Faced


VictoiraSecret lip gloss


Burt's Bees


Mark Juice Gems


Smackers


Alba naturals


Stila Lip Glaze


Mac Lip GlassWhats Your Favorite Lip Gloss?
CHERRY NEAUTIES!!! This is going to be the best thing for you if you are an addict (because I am). If you put on your lip gloss over 5 times a day this is what you need... once you try it you'll know this is it!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE lip gloss!!! It is my favorite thing in the makeup department!!! You just want to keep putting this stuff on over and over and over and over until you have none left!!! It is the best thing I have ever tried!!! I have every flavor and they all taste sooooo good. I put it on and I lick it off, and that's completely safe because it's natural!!! OMG!!! You have GOT to try this!!! It's the best thing EVER!!! I like the Cherry and the Peppermint. They also make Strawberry and Original, but even the Original is good because it's made with honey and stuff so it's kind of sweet!!!! Like I said, I've bought all of them and they're all FANTASTIC!!! If you truly have the lip gloss addiction then THIS IS THE STUFF YOU WANT!!! I promise you will LOVE it!!!





http://neauties.com/Default.aspx





You have GOT to try this because I KNOW you will LOVE it!!!
My hg lipglosses are MAC lipglasses, lustreglasses and dazzleglasses and my favorites are Underage, Prr, Nymphette (Lipglasses), Flusterose, Love Necter (Lustreglass) Like Venus, Funtabulous, Smile (Dazzleglass)





My favorite drugstore brand lipglosses or Covergirl Juicy tubes, all of the colors are nice!
benefits A LIST GLAMOUR lipglosses, they are acutally LUSH!


they slide on and make your lips shine like nobodys business!


i think i am acutally in love with them!





the urban decya ones are soo funny though, personally, i like timothy... or is it julio? hmm, i can't quite decide ;)
Pocket rockets by urban decay. They're funny, and the colors are amazing.





http://www.urbandecay.com/products/James鈥?/a>





I love them.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush.


Any flavor!!!


I'm addicted too!





鈽櫏 :]
water melon flavored it also smells like water melon it a nude sparcaly color
most def:


Bath and Body Works strawberry sundae. it makes your lips look fuller and the color blends in with rose pink lips(:
rimmel vinyl gloss in smitten





it's amazing, i use it everyday
Beauty Rush, or Smackersss!!! Any flavor!!!
Mary Kay lip gloss by far, it's awesome!!
i don't really like lip gloss too much but the ones that i do like are from Stila or Victoria Secret :)
The ones at bath %26amp; body works are amazing!
victorias secret beauty rush ';i want candy';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans