Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls,Will you paint and gloss your lips like this when you go out?

It looks so sexy and gorgeous!


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w25qcW5X_M鈥?/a>


Girls,Will you paint and gloss your lips like this when you go out?
It's a bit excessive, in my opinion.





But I do the same thing only in a nude color %26amp; clear gloss. The red is just a bit much. (Unless you have that fetish, then it's perfect.)Girls,Will you paint and gloss your lips like this when you go out?
yes always





answer mine plez http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no because not all of us are wh0res and i dont give a *** because its retarted be happy with women the way they are horny asz idiot
that looks disgusting
LOL!! That was hilarious.
Can you imagine the mess she'd make if you kissed her? Eww - too much on for my liking.
no i wont, by the time im done with dinner it would be all over my cup, my friggen food tooo. it would just get all over....!!!
Nope looks a bit tacky.
hmm. interesting
Eww hell no.


And knowing me I'd rub it off and end up with a red hand.
Yeah, maybe for a night club


But not as excessive
yuck, her lipstick is uneven
ew toooo glossy



No :D
That was to much
haaa yeah thats pretty :)


but nit on me lol! :)
maybe if i'm in the mood .... ;);)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans