Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is better, Lip gloss or Lipstick?

And is glittery lip gloss to much?Which is better, Lip gloss or Lipstick?
I prefer lip gloss it makes you look more young .Which is better, Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Since I use MAC/Chanel lipsticks they look gorgeous and go on perfectly on my lips.Then I add nars lipgloss or MAC lipglasses/dazzleglasses over my lips to make it look suppper sexxy.
lipstick was cool in the 90s...but more woman wear lip gloss now a days, Its easier to put on..you dont need a mirror- it stays longer and looks better. Glittery lip gloss isnt much you can get it for really cheap at walmart depending on the brand. I know wet n wild makeup is really cheap and they have glittery lip glosses.
They both give different looks.


And.. nothing with glitter should even EXIST.


Glitter basically ages you. It makes you look like you are trying to capture your youth (as in those fond memories from when you were 4).





Anything with a slight shimmer is okay though. I prefer gloss, simply because they are easier for me. However, I would wear lipstick if I found one that I liked and that worked with my skin/lips.
hmm. lipstick could work


if you get the right kind. :)


but i still like lipgloss better,


especially the ones that aren't


so watery and glittery.


personally i hate girls who


put too much lipgloss on.


%26gt;__%26lt; their lips are too shiny


and it makes me want to lick


my lips.


LOL.
i prefer lip gloss, but glittery lip gloss is too much for every day. (if u r going out to a party, by all means, sparkly!) i don't know why i like lip gloss but i think it's cuz it makes my lips shiny and pretty without being all sticky and weird.
i prefer lipgloss because it looks smooth and shiny. lipstick seems like a more mature type thing for me. but thats probably just me. and yes, i feel that glittery lip gloss is too much. i like solid colored lipgloss with [maybe a little bit] of sparkles :]
lip glosses are good for a day in the park or parties that are in the daylight and too much glittery lip glosses are too much and lipsticks are for parties in the evening or night..well hope that HELPS!
I wear lipgloss over my lipstick(except when i'm ballet class,then it's just lip balm i wear).


As for glittery lip gloss,it's fine,just don't wear it every day.
like lip gloss like totally , but like i have [10 lipsticks and ]22] lip glosses like both be working good , but gloss be better cuz it like lasts longer and glitter lipgloss, no that be for like little kids
I wanted to ask this question =)...but I looked it up first.





I like lip gloss better, I don't know why...I guess the texture and just the look...





glittery lipgloss? I think the cover girl shine sparkly ones are okay.
I prefer lipstick. I don't like the feel of lip gloss on my lips.
i like lip gloss better. and i personally dont like glittery lip gloss, it reminds me of 5 year old girls pretending to be barbiee!!
No one really wears lipstick anymore. I say go with lip gloss. And no glittery lip gloss is cute. (:
I say like a pretty pink lip gloss. because i love lip gloss wayyy muvh more than lipstick likes to stick to your teeth UH EWWW
I personally perfer Lip Gloss:)
lpistick looks awfull to me i mean like u can see all the lines even more and stuff. lip gloss is more smooth
lipgloss!! its sheeny and it moisturizes your lips!! lipstick just feels weird :))
I personally prefer lipgloss
Lipgloss





And yes, glittery is too much..
lipstick is old. lipgloss is new. glitter lip gloss IS kind of too much.
tinted lip gloss
lip gloss or a very light pink lipstick with LIPGLOSS on top lol
go with the lip-gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans