Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the average amount of lip-glosses found in a woman's purse?

I have 31. I counted. XD!What is the average amount of lip-glosses found in a woman's purse?
threee.What is the average amount of lip-glosses found in a woman's purse?
I'm probably not 'average', but I have 2 or 3 lipglosses in my purse, at least 2 lipsticks, and probably a couple chapsticks or Carmex.


...in the purse I'm currently carrying. :)
Wow! I thought I had a lot, I usually carry 7 shades in my purse.
I have 2 and about 4-5 lipsticks.Never know when a girl will need a quick touch up.
4 or 5 you have to be ready for anything
i'd say the average is 3 or 4.


me? well i like a variety, so i'd say about 10. lol
31 lol I have like 4
i dont even own 31 lipgloses but in my purse i have 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans