Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which lip gloss FROM SEPHORA should I buy?

I only shop at Sephora,


Anyways so im looking for an amazing gloss under 25


Examples of Brands: Beneft, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Mac etc...





Heres the Sephora sitee.


http://www.sephora.com/Which lip gloss FROM SEPHORA should I buy?
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





i have this and i loveeee itt


it doesnt mess up howw i put fondation under


idk which color mine is tho


its more of a light skin colorish sort of








its rele good and pick the color u think looks best on u:0Which lip gloss FROM SEPHORA should I buy?
Hi Lacey, It is hard to pick a color for you when I don't know your colorings. Is your skin fair, medium, or dark, do you tan or burn easy, what color is your eyes, but the most important info is your skin color. If you can list if you are fair, med, or dark that would help a lot. Also do you normally wear heavy eye shodow, dark colors, When you use lots of eye make-up is is best to use light colors on the lips, When lips are done with a dark color such as a dark red then eyes should be done with light colors( such as less eye make up) if your eyes are done heavy with dark colors then lips should be done lightly,( such as a clear or nude color). It makes your face look more balanced, and not so heavy.
Since I don't know your coloring it is hard to suggest. But since summer is coming go for something light maybe a pink.


If you have a Sephora store near you it is best to go and try the colors. I drove 20 minutes each way on Saturday, but I love my new eyeshadows. Worth the drive. Have fun shopping.
NARS Turkish Delight. Best color, best quality. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans