Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you boys like when girls put on lip gloss?

yes they like when girl put it on because it make the girl look hot to them and attractive to themDo you boys like when girls put on lip gloss?
if it tastes good...sure.Do you boys like when girls put on lip gloss?
I am completely neutral about it.
Im not a boy, but, a boy should only like you for who u r and not what you wear
Well it does make you prettier but I think they like you most when you be your self!
Yes, when we're 13
I have noticed that when I put on lip gloss boys will stare at my mouth and look as though they want to kiss me. (all except the one who I want to kiss and he acts oblivious and has even complained about the lip gloss)
yea i think so...
kissing-wise, i'd imagine only if its a little bit, not a full slap-on. imagine how you'd feel snogging a lipstick or lipgloss. thats what its the equivalent of. and that just generally goes with wearing it as well. less is more, as they say
My boyfreind liked it sometimes but son't put on too much, and pick a good flavor.
NO
Yeah they do!!!! Plus it has a nice gloss to it and if theres a scent boys usually love it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans