Thursday, December 10, 2009

More then one way to use lip gloss.?

so im helping my little sister with a project, she chose to do lip gloss, she came up with the idea to find more then one way to use it!! does anybody have any idea how to use lip gloss for more then just your lips?More then one way to use lip gloss.?
When I was younger I used it as eyeshadow, eyeliner and cream rouge. But really that is not a good choice. Lip-glos is called lip-gloss, because it is for the lips.


I suppose it would also make a good glue, just think about how it makes your hair stick to your lips.


And my brother used my mums lipstick and lipgloss colelction to paint and write all over the walls. She was not amused.





Oh,a nd putting lip-gloss all over a door handle is quite fun - provided your father isn't the one touching it first...More then one way to use lip gloss.?
I dont know i guess you could use it on your eyes or cheeks ( for shimmer ) but i wouldnt suggest it because it probably be a bit to sticky :)





Ha Ha ! The answer above was funny ! Yeah my son hasnt written on the walls yet but has managed to eat my lipstick ..
Actually Victorias Secret models take their lipgloss and use it as a blush so their faces have that shine=]
I suppose you could use a dark co loured lip gloss for blusher.. Or a shimmery one as a highlighter. I wouldn't though it would be really sticky!
Lip gloss makes a great base to stick rhinestones or gems to your face for a fun night out!
reminds me of this dumbass tip I read in Cosmo like 10 years ago which told women to use it on their lids as eyeshadow if you didnt have time to go all out. lol... seems like it'd be sticky...
Use it on your eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans