Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss question: do you like your gloss to have SCENT, FLAVOR, neither, or both?

No flavor. slight scent. I prefer Revlon Colourjuice or M.A.C. Lip Glass.Lip gloss question: do you like your gloss to have SCENT, FLAVOR, neither, or both?
BothLip gloss question: do you like your gloss to have SCENT, FLAVOR, neither, or both?
both because i love knowing that when my boyfriend kisses me he's tasting something exotic
lip gloss with a very light color of pink or something towards that. maybe a natural color. scent or flavor no thank you.
I like mine to have scent/////Cause even when it comes off when your kissing you lips still smell so amazing....
both.
I like scent b/c im not gonna eat my lip gloss s the flavor doesnt matter!
I like it to have a nice scent like strawberry but I don't really mind.
i like both. i prefer strawberry scent and flavor but water melon or grape works too.
Flavor, because when you start to eat it be part of your meal when you lick it off! :P (If it smells good to then it really adds and extra kick!)
i like both scent and flavor watermelon is the best
I like mine natural.
I like a strawberry scent and flavor.
I like it to have a great scent
Little bit of a tint, but I really like it when they are kinda sweet-tasting, and they have a great scent. The one I use right now is a red tint with some sparkles in it, and it is cinnamon apple.
Neither. I like my lipglosses to taste like nothing. I gives me a stomach ache if I feel flavor in them.
It really doesnt matter.. but i prefer both.
Both because whats worse than kissing somebody with lips that taste and smell like Vicks!!!!
YES!!! scent, flavor, u name it. i hate it when i press my lips together and i get a horrible chemical taste in my mouth! flavor is a must, the scent an optional
I like mine to have a slight flavor!!!! Mango burst is my fav!!!! :)
comming from a guys veiw, i like both. i like it when my gf wears her DR. Pepper stuff. i really like the pop, so when i go to kiss her i can smell the scent, and on top of that i can tast it on her. its awsome.
Lots of flavor and extra shine...scent doesn't really matter
all of the above, depends on my mood
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans