Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the glossiest / sparkliest lip gloss?

MAC's Dazzle GlossWhat is the glossiest / sparkliest lip gloss?
Blonde,





I recommend what I use: Coonobabe


luxglo: dr. red russian, diabla (very intense glossy), adios mo-fo


x-me gloss: trance


slimglo: havana nights, south beach


Hope this helps


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and they do not test on animals.


Google CoonobabeWhat is the glossiest / sparkliest lip gloss?
MAC Dazzleglass!


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
revlon super lustrous lipgloss
I love collection 2000 lip gloss as it's gorgeous and cheep


Hope this Helps!

1 comment:

  1. Rimmel Vinyl Stars -I don't think it's sold in stores anymore (not in my area at least) but you can find it on eBay and other online shopping and cosmetics websites.

    ReplyDelete

 
web hosting plans