Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are you addicted to lip balm or gloss? Why?

Do you find that you can't go a day without applying chapstick, blistex, carmex or any other kind of lip balm or lip gloss?


Do you find that your lips get wicked chap when you don't use it?


What are your thoughts on this?Are you addicted to lip balm or gloss? Why?
yea lipgloss cus it makes your lips look nicer, fuller, and beautiful


it also gives a great accent to the face if lips are shiny and glossyAre you addicted to lip balm or gloss? Why?
hi..my name is tommy..and i'm addicted to chapstick..the blue one with the moisturizer..i gotta have it..i started out with buying only one back in the days..and then leads to two..and then three at a time..here i am..a guy..addicting to chapsticks..so bloody ironic.. just thought i share it..haha Report Abuse

There is a war going on,gas is $3.00 a gallon,and we are talking about what here? Get a life,this isn't a problem. Report Abuse

I had always love them. When I was a little girl, (and allowed to use some gloss), I had as many lip glosses or balms as you can imagine. In all kinds of flavors. Right now, I can't leave home w/out a lip gloss in my purse. My fav is Avon's Glazeware in 'Mirage'. Report Abuse

I love lip balm. I put them on constantly. I like the ones that do not burn. I love Pepsi vanilla lip balm the best, but I can't find it anymore. I think the ones at the dollar store work the best because they don't have camphor in them. Report Abuse

I, too, love lip balm. I prefer Avon's Care Deeply. I use it (obsessively) because I don't like the dry, stuck-together lips feeling! Care Deeply keeps my lips moist! Report Abuse

I also love lip balms I used slik %26amp;smooth by blistex I guess I too have a obession I have one in the car ,also on my locker ,as well as in my purse,it like I got to have it! Hands up to the person,or persons who invented this products. Report Abuse

I am so addicted to lip balm that I have it in my car, my purse, by my bed, in my bathroom, at my camper, and always in my suitcase. I even have my husband using it now. I can't go to sleep, or out of the house without having some on my lips. I like carmex the best, but I will use anything. Julie Report Abuse

If I don't use chapstick, my lips get chapped horribly! I can't even do one day without it! Report Abuse

i have some type of lip balm in nearly every room of my home. it's a gotta have it item. my favorite is kiehls. the best Report Abuse

i've been reading about lip balm annonomous and i've had the urge to put in the soothing soft lips (vanilla) balm i have in my bag. i've been lick'n my lips, i am addicted! Report Abuse

I too am addicted to chapstick, lol I carry it in my purse and always carry one in my pocket everywhere I go. My co-workers can always tell which drink is mine by the lip gloss on the top. I I love the Carmex Cherry the best. Yep...I guess I'm addicted. Report Abuse

I have full lips and they are the first thing to be exposed to sun and wind.
I love my lip gloss. I apply it every day, several times a day.


Lip gloss is the only make-up I use. I like it because my smile is my best feature. Gloss makes my lips pop!
Yeah, I tend to be like that. I think I just get used to the way it feels.
Yes! I confess I'm addicted to lip balm. I am aways equipped with a tube, and become extremely uncomfortable on occasions when I discover I have no way to smooth and moisten my lips. I guess that crosses the line of addiction.
I don't know the exact biology behind this sort of thing, but I think it's similar to what happens when you wash your hair too often.





When you wash your hair too often you strip the oils off the hair and the scalp, this causes damage b/c the natural oils (the ones your body makes all on its own like it's supposed to) aren't there to protect your hair.





When you use moisturizers like hand lotion and lip balm, you are moisturizing the cells of your skin and lips, and therefor telling the cells that they don't need to create the natural oils that they would normally create to moisturize. The more you use it the more often the cells are confused. Eventually the cells become dependent on your moisturizers to supply the moisture. this is similar to an addiction b/c you feel the need to add moisture, b/c your lips ARE ACTUALLY dryer than they're supposed to be.





Some places have drier air than other places and in these terrains you must go through adaptation phases where your cells learn to produce more or less depending on the state your skin is in. I personally never use moisturizer except a the beginning of winter and the beginning of summer. Then I phase my use out so that my skin can adapt. I've never had any problems with dry skin or lips.
addiicted 2 MASCARA EYELASH-CURLER ;)..not soo much on lipgloss/balm
If I have chapstick with me and I like the smell I find myself putting it on all of the time........I used to gob it on during school when I was bored!! My lips dont get too chapped without....they do if I lick them all day without putting any on!
i always have to have something on my lips. chapstick or lipgloss. lipstick when i am at work.
I absolutely have to have my chapstick with me at all times. It's one of those things (such as keys, ID, phone) that I double check if I have it. I use it in between appetizers and waiting for my meal. I made a joke that I have OCD. Obsessive Chapstick Disorder. (btw I'm not trying to make fun of the real disease OCD)
yeah, I'm lip balm, my lips immediately dry out and start to hurt if I dont have any with me, it's like a psychological thing I guess.
in the morning my lips r sometimes chapped so i put on carmex.....i also like lipsmackers because they taste soooo good especially cookie dough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans