Monday, November 30, 2009

What lip gloss would you choose?

What flavors/scents of lip gloss appeal to you the most?





Which ones would u like to use and would buy and which ones would u never pick up?





bannana cream


bubble gum


butterscotch


carmel


cheese cake


cherry


chocolate


cinnimon roll


cinnimon


coconut


cotton candy


coffee


pink grapefuit


honey


lemonade


marshmellow


mint chocolate chip


orange cream


peanut butter


peach


pina coloda


pumpkin


peppermint


root beer


strawberry kiwi


strawberry


wintergreenWhat lip gloss would you choose?
I LOVE lipgloss!! I would try all the flavors listed except cherry (cause I hate cherry flavored things), peach (pretty much the same reason), and pumpkin (cause that just doesn't sound good). My fav picks would be bubble gum and marshmallow.What lip gloss would you choose?
cotton candy
Strawberry.





Loooovely
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING FROM VICTIOIA SECRET THERE LIP GLOSSES ARE THE BEST
I personally dont like anything that has flavor in them. But if I had to chose for keeps.. I would keep bubble gum, coconut, cotton candy and strawberry. All the rest are out.
chocolate
I would use all the red or pink fruity ones Like cherry, pink grapefruit, strawberry, strawberry kiwi, ect. Ones like banana cram, cinimon, peanut butter, marshmallow, and all those just gross me out.
i love ne kind of lipgloss with mint! and i love strawberry and other fruity stuff:) i dont think ill ever do pumpkin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans