Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need a lip gloss that is thick and shiny and lasts. I like pink or peach colors. I don't want to spend $$$

I like Nars Orgasm but very pricey.I need a lip gloss that is thick and shiny and lasts. I like pink or peach colors. I don't want to spend $$$
victoria secrets has very thick ones that stick. they're 7 bucks. they smell really good and have sparkles and they have pinks and peaches.. i think they come out sorta clear thoughI need a lip gloss that is thick and shiny and lasts. I like pink or peach colors. I don't want to spend $$$
victorias secret beauty rush


or


two faced dimond gloss
Maybelline..any thing maybelline last soo long..and dont get sticky
Victorias Secret has lipgloss called Beauty Rush that is my fave,
rimmel has volume boost lip gloss thts pretty good %26amp; inexpensive (i like innocent) %26amp; i really like love Neutrogena Moisture shine gloss! You can find either at any drug store.
Well, Victoria's Secret has Beauty Rush that I absolutely LOVE! It comes in a bunch or colors and it is like 7 or 8 bucks. I also love MAC. They come in different colors. A little more $$$, only 10 bucks though. It is SUPER thick and sparkley and lasts a really long time. '





oh it is called lip glass.





hope that I helped =D
burt's bees lip shimmer in champagne is fabulous. its cheap. healthy for your lips. 100% natural. not tested on animals and the best part is it only cost 3.99 dollars. you can find it at walgreens, cvs, rite aid. and other drugstore. its cheap so you should try it out. best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans