Saturday, November 28, 2009

I wana buy smackers lip gloss but i dont no wat flavor?

ive had a bunch and i was wondering wat some peoples favorite were


i dont like m%26amp;m flavor thoI wana buy smackers lip gloss but i dont no wat flavor?
watermelon or strawberry. chocolate smells bad after a while and its way too tempting to lick it off. smelling something too sweet like chocolate can give u a stomach acheI wana buy smackers lip gloss but i dont no wat flavor?
I adore the Cotton Candy flavor and the Watermelon flavor. They are both sitting in my bathroom right now. I am seventeen and still love Smackers- I own enough makeup to last me a lifetime, but not many companys flavor their balms and glosses as tasty as Smackers! Bubble Gum is pretty delicious, too.
Dr. Pepper, Watermelon, Strawberry, Bubble Gum.
skittles and watermelon are my absalutere fav.
skittles,lemonade and bubble gum
I want some lol it sounds niceee


how much is it and where from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans