Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does using two different lip glosses at the same time make your lips turn black/darker ?

I don't want my lips black, and I use different lip glosses at once. My friend said that by doing that, my lips will be darker, so is this true or not ?Does using two different lip glosses at the same time make your lips turn black/darker ?
not trueDoes using two different lip glosses at the same time make your lips turn black/darker ?
If it did happen it would be temporary as it would be the pigments changing the dead skin on your lips and it comes off regularly.


However, that happens more with lipstick then with lipgloss as lip gloss sits on top of the skin and doesn't dry to the lip like lipstick.


Exfoliating your lips before applying should work. Also make-up artists have been mixing and matching lipstick and lipgloss on stars since it all began with Revlon and the first tube of lipstick.


I mix and match regularly and haven't had this happen.


To exfoliate your lips it's easy wet your lips and use either a toothbrush or a face cloth to gently rub at them. It shouldn't take a lot of pressure or work if you regularly use lipgloss.





But note if you wear a lot of dark nailpolish use a clear base coat or your nails will go a yellow/orange. That's not a myth.
I regularly mix tints, lipsticks and glosses on my lips..and I have never ended up with black lips!!
it really depends on the colors honey. but mostly no.
no!
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans