Monday, November 30, 2009

How do yall like that new lip gloss Covergirl Wetlicks Fruit Spritzers??

i just got some berry splash and watermelon splash!! how many of you like that?How do yall like that new lip gloss Covergirl Wetlicks Fruit Spritzers??
I have watermelon splash and I absolutely love it! I love that it is not sticky, it looks good, smells good, and tastes good! It is my favorite new lipgloss--I'm glad they came out with it!How do yall like that new lip gloss Covergirl Wetlicks Fruit Spritzers??
Don't like it at all. My personal favourite it the lip gloss flavours and colours and shininess I could get from Avon and hell its cheaper than Covergirl.





I treat my customers with Avon to free products all the time, especially the new lip lines and Glosses we come out with.
watermalon splash rocks!
I love it it taste and smells good
ya i love it
I like the watermelon splash I think the lipgloss is good. It stays on longer than most lipglosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans