Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think of this lip gloss what one do you like best.?

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/lips/super_g鈥?/a>What do you think of this lip gloss what one do you like best.?
I love those lip glosses! I have angel %26amp; goddess. The colors aren't real dark so almost any color should look good on you. I'm pale with blue eyes %26amp; brown hair %26amp; the goddess looks great on me. They also smell awesome!What do you think of this lip gloss what one do you like best.?
I like that lip gloss sweetie! Except for you I would probably take that color a bit more red than that neutral color. A crimson or darker shade of red looks good with your kind of complexsion, hair, and eyes. Blondes, and dish water blondes with red, crimson or dark red lip gloss look really good especially if they have blue eyes. I hope that this helps you make your decision, but always remember that no matter what are our opinions.....what it all comes down to is what do you think, and feel about wearing that kinda lip gloss, lipstick, eye shadow.......it's how you feel and what you like that should matter most of all. Let yourself be who you are and want to be. That's what I've always learned throughout my life so far. JUST BE YOU!
hmm never tried it. but if its only a $1 i guess you have nothing to lose. but the shipping costs probably makes up for it lol but here are the reviews for that lip gloss http://www.eyeslipsface.com/showPRwrappe鈥?/a>





Personally I like Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip gloss. very shinny and smells good =)
It looks fine. But if its shiny then it will attract more sunlight so your lips will get sunburned. Which makes the SPF pointless.
try Goddess i like that the best
i wouldnt trust it if its only $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans