Monday, November 30, 2009

I have bought one Revlon Creme Lip Gloss $ 9.99, now I don't know how to wear it. It has a brush in front.?

I want to know how I can use this product?I have bought one Revlon Creme Lip Gloss $ 9.99, now I don't know how to wear it. It has a brush in front.?
You have to turn the bottom (it'll make a clicking noise) until product starts to come up into the brush. Once you see it start to appear, apply to your lips as you would with any lip brush. As you need more product, just click the bottom 2 or 3 times.I have bought one Revlon Creme Lip Gloss $ 9.99, now I don't know how to wear it. It has a brush in front.?
Oh you should twist the bottom of the tube and the gloss will start coming out of the brush. The just brush it on. =]. Also do not twist too many times or a whole glob will form.
Twist the barrel until a droplet of products comes out, then apply it using the brush
You twist it until you see the gloss in the brush.
twist the bottom and it will come out the brush
twist but ot too much at a time. I like the colors but they dont stay on long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans