Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'M looking for a good lip gloss has anyone tried Narz?

no but get mac lipgloss LUV ITI'M looking for a good lip gloss has anyone tried Narz?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





There's ur answerI'M looking for a good lip gloss has anyone tried Narz?
no i haven't tried it ... but i do like revlon wetslicks fruit spritzers.


they r about 6 dollars in drugstores %26amp;%26amp; they have all kinds of fruity flavors.


umm delish.



I havn't tried their lipgloss, just their blush....Orgasm is the BEST! If you're looking for a premium lipgloss (dept. store quality) try Benefit's Her Glossiness...isn't sticky and smells like apricots...hope this was helpful
no ,, i buy my lip gloss in victoria secret
My favorite nars gloss is called ';turkish delight';


and my favorite mac gloss is ';florabundance';
I love Narz, you should really try out the lip check stain in cranberry its so prety and matches a lot of skin types. A cheaper brand is sally hansen, they always offer great plumping gloss and a varitey of nice colors.





P.S I hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans