Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good lip gloss?

Mabey glitter, Liquid, YUMMY FLAVOR OR good smelling, not too sticky and cute look! Please include where to by and how much it is!Thanks!What is a good lip gloss?
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush ($7 I think, $12 for two) have awesome colors. Most are not tinted, but sublime is and I really love it!





Oh and if you go to retailmenot.com and go under Victoria's Secret, there is a printable coupon for a free lip gloss with any purchase there. ;)





I have: I want candy, sublime (%26lt;3) , sugar rush (I don't like this one much), strawberry fizz, twisted citrus





Hope this helps! %26lt;3What is a good lip gloss?
this


omg they smell amazing and i love them so so much you have to try


they are at walmart you can get 12 different flavores for 4 to 5 dollars best deal must have email me if you want move info








get it i love mine:)





http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203鈥?/a>
urban decay.


any color style or flavor.


a little pricey, but DEFINITELY worth it.





=]
mostly anything at victorias secret and its not expensive depends what size you get. (:


be sure to go to this post thanksss.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers are my all time fave! They have the perfect amount of shimmer and there not sticky at all! they also come in nice shades. I payed about $6 @ CVS my fave shade is raspberry splash! check em' out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans