Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should i use the brand mary-kay lip gloss or victoria secret lip gloss?

i use both but i need to get more so which one???Should i use the brand mary-kay lip gloss or victoria secret lip gloss?
mary kay. its betterShould i use the brand mary-kay lip gloss or victoria secret lip gloss?
mary kay is probably better quality...but victoria's secret has all those yummy smelling lip glosses...so i'd choose victoria's secret :) but it's your choice :)
Mary- Kay.
i love my victoria's secrect lipgloss cuz of its flavor, but once it starts drying up it gets sticky so u have to reapply it everytime it starts drying up or u will end up with really sticky lips.
which looks better on you ? which one is better ? which is cheaper ? is the more expensive one worth it ? sorry just trying to help also mary-kay you have to wait for so how bad do you need it ? which one lasts longer?
Mary Kay is good, so is Maybelline Shineylicious
Mary-Kay is terrible and overpriced! I used their lip gloss and it gave me a rash on my lips!!





The BEST moisturizer for dry lips is VITAMIN E STICK from the BODY SHOP! I Tried is 6 years ago and I have sworn by it ever since.
Mary-Kay. Victoria's Secret lip gloss is good but it feels thick and sticky on your lips.
Mary-Kay
Victoria Secret
so hard!! i love both my aunt is a mary kay consultant so she gives me products like lip gloss and and i love them! but i love vs too?? idk get one of each!
Neither, try clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans