Monday, November 30, 2009

What lip gloss? Shiny, lasts long?

I asked this question a few weeks ago, and went and got the lip gloss at Victorias Secret. But Im still not satisfied. I am looking for a lip gloss that is shiny (not sticky) and lasts a long time.


I choose best answer. ThanksWhat lip gloss? Shiny, lasts long?
M.A.C lipglass gives that ultra shine and last alllll daaaay..slightly sticky not too much though





Rimmel sweet jelly lipgloss has wonderful shine, great taste lol but evaporates after about 2hrs. lips are soft after though





CoverGirl wetslicks fruit spritzers are also wonderful with just a hint of color, nice natural shine, that slowly fades throughout day.





--truth is the stickier, the longer it lasts :(What lip gloss? Shiny, lasts long?
sometimes i have the same problem finding a good lip gloss, but i like sephora %26amp; mac products. Mac may be sticky at first, but use a little soft lips or chap stick then apply a little of the mac gloss on top, that make it way less sticky and it lasts longer!
L'Oreal Glam Shine lipcolour. It's the one with the heart shaped applicator. Lasts soooo long and has a really shiny look to it.





Heres some more reviews on it from totalbeauty.com........


http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a>





=]
Bath and Body works sell another brand I believe it's call C.O. Bigelo or something close to that. They have minty lip shine, everyone always comments how shiny my lips are when I wear it. It also smells really good and fresh.
I find that MAC's lipgloss last a while but I also use Rosebud Salve and MAC's lip primer under it before I apply my gloss or lipstick
MAC lustre glass x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans