Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hey, what's a good smelling/tasting lip gloss, that's not sticky, and isn't expensive?

Hey, what's a good smelling/tasting lip gloss, that's not sticky, and isn't expensive? I don't want anything expensive..preferably under $7.00. I like the kind from Bath and Body Works, but it's $7.50 which is kinda on the expensive side. I also would like something that smells really good and tastes good, too. ;-)





And nothing too over the top color-wise. Just fresh and delicious. :PHey, what's a good smelling/tasting lip gloss, that's not sticky, and isn't expensive?
lip smackers


lotta luv


victoria's secret beuty rush


maybelline shinylicious


cover girl fruit spritzers





these are all under $7Hey, what's a good smelling/tasting lip gloss, that's not sticky, and isn't expensive?
The product I recommend my clients that want the same result as you (plumpy, hydrated, kissable pout) is the NAO lip plumer or any lip colour in the Artistry line.





Artistry lip colour is actually lip treatment... it hydrates, avoids and reduces lines, some have SPF and all of them are just awesome!!!





There is a lip care kit that plums your kissables up with just one application. It comes with an exfoliant and a deep moisturizer. My husband loves how my lips look and it is thanks to these products!!!





Anything inexpensive will deliver inexpensive sesults... will dry out your lips and will work against you in the long run.





Hope I Helped.





Check out this link...
Try philosphy lip gloss, I'm thinking about getting vanilla birthday cake it sounds really good. And i think Stila has a lip gloss or something that has fruity flavors. They'll have these at sephora.





Also I know this sounds weird but my younger sister had this American Girl lip gloss that was tangerine it smelt and taste really good! you can get it at bath %26amp; body works I think.





Hope I helped!!! :)
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush (lip gloss)- Mango Passion, Pearadise, and Passion Fruit Pop!
Covergirl Wetslicks has amazing flavors that taste really fruity!
Lip Smackers!!! That's the best and it tastes awesome. Preferably Watermelon!!!
loreal water shine elixer is amaizng!! so is rimmel viynl gloss! there sparkly and fresh and come in great colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans