Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Best Nude Lip Sticks or Gloss. Hot Pink lipstick, know a good brand?

I'm really into the whole nude lip wear look and was wondering what your favorite brands are of lip stick or gloss (I prefer gloss). I'm NOT into Mac products, so please NO MAC. Try to stick to simple drug store brands.


I was also wondering what a great HOT PINK lip stick brand would be (also drug store brand).





Thanks a whole ton,


EllahThe Best Nude Lip Sticks or Gloss. Hot Pink lipstick, know a good brand?
I have tried out sevral nude lipsticks before.





For a peachy toned nude, try revlon`s nude attitude. If cooler tones are more becoming on you try either rimmels frosted with a gloss overtop or rimmels airy fairy which is a light, mauvey nude pink. For a nude lipgloss, my favorite is Revlon`s super lusterous gloss in nude lustre and Bonne Bell (Yes, I said Bonne Bell) caramel latte, a sheer sparkly nude. For a more peachy tone, revlons super lusterous lipgloss in life`s a peach is really good.





If you fail to find a good nude, you can dab a small amount of foundation over moisturized lips (use a good lipbalm!) And top it with a peach or pink lipgloss.





For a bright pink, I love Covergirl`s Watermelon shine, which is a punchy fuchia which you can layer on to look as dramatic as you would like.The Best Nude Lip Sticks or Gloss. Hot Pink lipstick, know a good brand?
Yeah... I know where you're coming from. I don't like MAC either. I wear Neauties. You may want to check it out. I don't really have a favorite flavor, but I do wear the Strawberry most right now. I like them ALL though! It's fairly cheap for lip gloss though!





This is the strawberry-- http://neauties.com/Category73/Strawberr鈥?/a>





It's not my favorite it's just the one I like the most right now. It used to be Cherry. Before that it was Peppermint. So, just read about them and decide which one is better for you because as you can see my favorites change from day to day or so!





This is the homepage (in case you don't want to look at the Strawberry)-- http://neauties.com/Default.aspx





Hope this helps =) It's the only thing I buy anymore. I don't wear lipstick, but I do have to wear it for dance recital, so if you want to wear lipstick I think it looks and feels and tastes so much better with Neauties under and over it. I tried just over it, and it works, but under it gives it more of a base to put the lipstick on then over it makes it pretty! OHH!! I forgot to tell you my favorite thing about Neauties. You can make it as shiny as you want. The more you put on the more shiny it will be. So the less you put on, it will be like more of a matte shine! I like it.





Sorry this was so long, I just get excited when I tell people about lip gloss! Especially people who aren't dead set in their ways about MAC! Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it though!
Ellah





I recommend what I use: Coonobabe Luxglo: nude beach


or their glo toobs: ambrosia


Don't know of hot pinks, don't use that shade.


You can find this South Beach brand in high end boutiques, or make life easier for yourself: go online and buy it from them, they ship 4 free anywhere. hope this helps.


google coonobabe
La Splash Lip Laquer Sunset Strip /Starlight sand /Sundance Nude


(nude colored gloss)





Revlon Super lustrous Lipstick in Raspberry Bite / Love that Pink /Pink Velvet ( hot pink colored lipstick0
i LOVE everything sonia kashuk at target. super quality and super inexpensive.


their brushes are great too.
for nude lipstick i just use some foundation on my lips (just dab it on) and some clear or peach lipgloss over that. i don't know about the pink though... good luck! :)
Currently, I am in love with Revlon's Nude Attitude lip stick. Their whole matte collection is great. Try it, I'm sure you'll love it .[:
check out north storms !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans